This taco dish comes together in a snap and is probably one of the most delicious tacos I have ever had! It will easily become a household fav, so don’t be shy to double up on this recipe as you’ll definitely want the leftovers.
Marinated to sweet and spicy perfection, these grilled shrimpy’s pair perfectly with just about any topping. I like to mix mine up with homemade pico de gallo, guacomole, mango, cabbage and extra cilantro.
Ingredients: (makes about 8 tacos)
- 6 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp chipotle in adobo sauce
- Salt & pepper
1/4 c olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic.
- 1lb shrimp
1/4 c honey
- Zest of 1 lime
- corn or wheat tortillas
- Marinade shrimp for 2 hours or more.
- Mix together, 1/2 cup fat free sour cream , 1tbsp chipotle in Adobe sauce, 1 tbsp lime juice, zest of 1 lime , 1 clove garlic, make this while shrimp marinade’s so flavours mellow.
- Cut up avacodo, shredded cabbage , cilantro, mango’s , tomatoes etc. for garnishing taco’s.
- Cook shrimp till pink and then put together as taco’s
Betcha can’t eat just one! xx