Transferring your warm Matcha Latte into something cooler for summer.
- 1 400ml can of full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup of alternate milk- I used almond/coconut blend
- 2-3 tsp. Matcha powder
- Up to ¼ cup agave nectar (other sweeteners will also work)
- Mix matcha with couple tbsp of your alternate milk to create a paste.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add remaining milk.
- Mix agave, matcha mix and coconut milk and freeze up to 4 hours.
These Pops are a great way to keep cool on those hot summer days without the guilty feeling. Coconut Matcha Pops are a sweet treat you can indulge in while still giving yourself the healthy goodness of our beloved Matcha. YUM!
ohh these sound amazing!