With the holiday season being so busy, I pull out my favourite no fail recipes that are easy and quick yet still fancy and delicious. This quick no-bake cheesecake recipe comes together in a snap and will surely impress your guests. The perfect go to for your next gathering.
No-bake Berry Cheesecake (yields 8-12 servings)
- 500 g mixed berries
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 450 g mascarpone cheese
- 200 ml heavy whipping cream
- 2-4 tbsp powdered sugar, to taste
- Put 2/3 of the berries (the rest are used as they are), granulated sugar, and vanilla extract in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil and let simmer 2-3 minutes stirring every now and then. Let cool.
- Mix the graham crumbs with melted butter.
- Mix mascarpone, cream and powdered sugar until creamy.
- Layer graham crumb mix, fresh berries, mascarpone cream and cooked berries into serving glasses.
- Best served chilled.